- According to the Society for Human Resource Management, it can cost more than a quarter of a million dollars to find, hire and onboard a new employee. When background screening is used effectively it can help your business avoid a bad hire adding up to big savings in the long run.
- Individuals with criminal backgrounds may be more likely to commit workplace crimes including violence and theft. As an employer, one of the most important things you can provide is a safe work environment for your employees. Background checks help to achieve this!
- A bad hire can have a seriously negative effect on the employees around them. Decreased morale can in turn cause a decrease in productivity costing your business money! When you make use of background checks, you get better quality employees that increase morale company wide.
Peace of Mind
- In addition to outlining a person’s criminal behavior, an employment background check can verify previous employment and education. This added layer of protection can identify applicants who have been dishonest about their experience or education. Using a thorough background check gives you the peace of mind that you made the right hiring decision!
- When you choose a background screening company that uses state of the art technology you experience an increase in hiring efficiency. More efficiency equals more time for your employees to focus on the important things!
Edge Information is thankful for all of our wonderful staff and loyal clients. We wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!