To follow our core principle of “treating others the way we want to be treated” so that it is evident in how we deliver our services that Edge is a company who:
- OUR CLIENTS recommend to their colleagues;
- OUR PROVIDERS prefer to work with;
- OUR EMPLOYEES are proud of; and
- OUR CONSUMERS find responsive and informative.
Why we outline our ethical standards:
- Define accepted/acceptable behaviors;
- Promote high standards of practice;
- Provide a benchmark for employees to use for self evaluation;
- Establish a framework for professional behavior and responsibilities;
- Provide a method for safe and anonymous reporting.
What We Believe
We base our business code of ethics on common principles of ethics:
- Respect for others. Treat people as you want to be treated.
- Integrity and honesty. Tell the truth and avoid any wrongdoing to the best of your ability.
- Justice. Make sure you’re objective and fair and don’t disadvantage others.
- Lawfulness. Know and follow the law – always.
- Competence and accountability. Work hard and be responsible for your work.
- Teamwork. Collaborate and ask for help.
What to do if you have a complaint or concern:
NOTE: This website should not be used for emergency matters that require immediate notification. In case of an emergency, please contact your local emergency services.
If you would like to report a complaint, you may do so anonymously. Edge is committed to protecting the privacy of those who raise complaints. Retaliation against those who raise concerns or questions about misconduct will not be tolerated.
To report a complaint/concern, please click on the button below.